This six minute video shows you how to sell your car on craigslist. First, go to craigslist.com and click on the nearest city (or country). Follow the links to list an ad for a car for sale. You will want to put the kind of car in the posting title because that is used in sorting search results. In the posting description it is important to be as specific as possible - again describing the car, giving some history of the car like if it has ever been in an accident and if you have had any work done on the car. The more specific your ad is the more serious inquiries you are likely to get. Adding some high quality pictures and formatting your post properly will help your ad stand out. Now all you have to do is go to your email and verify the link so your ad will get published on craigslist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades